Student Leadership Banquet
Friday, April 19, 2019
South Shore Harbour Resort
2500 S Shore Blvd, League City, TX
Event capacity: 200
Questions? Call Student Life at 281-283-2560 or email StudentOrgs@uhcl.edu
The UHCL Student Leader Banquet, hosted by the Student Life Office is a program designed to recognize outstanding leaders, student organizations, and student program accomplishments. The program includes
- A fixed 3-course meal
- The general meal includes salad with dressing, chicken entrée with a starch, vegetable, warm rolls and butter, and a dessert pie.
- The dietary meal includes grilled Portobello mushrooms, approved assorted vegetables, asparagus and steamed rice with black beans. The dietary meal is vegan, gluten, dairy, shell-fish, and nut free.
- Awards presentation
- An awards dance
We encourage your participation and support of the Student Leadership Banquet. It is a wonderful opportunity for the UHCL community to recognize the amazing student leaders and organizations.
Tickets may be purchased in the Student Life Office. The table reservation requires the full name and email of each ticket holder.
General Admission Tickets
General Admission tickets are available April 2 - 13, 2018
- Student Leaders, Advisors, and their guests: $30 per ticket
- Faculty, Staff, and their guests: $40 per ticket
- Student Organization Table (8-ticket pack): $220 per table
Awards and Application Forms
You can make your nominations through Get Involved!
Award Selection Process
All nominations are confidential. Once submitted, applications that meet the requirements are distributed to the Banquet Award Committee who selects the top 3 to 4 nominations (excluding the Peer’s Choice awards, which are determined by the student organizations). Nominees are contacted and encouraged to attend the Student Leadership Banquet.
A nomination ballot is created and each active member of the Banquet Awards Committee casts their vote. Votes are tallied and the recipients are announced at the banquet. Not even the committee members know the recipients until the night of the banquet.