Make an Appointment
Make an appointment by contacting Health Services at 281-283-2626 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are a new patient, or an existing patient that has not completed our updated electronic forms, please also complete the following forms:
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Demographic Information
- Report of Medical History
- General Consent for Care and Treatment
- COVID-19 Informed Consent
As a reminder, please wear a face covering and call 282-283-2626 prior to entering the clinic and you will be met by a Health Services staff member for a temperature check.
If you are currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, repeated chills with shaking, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell or taste, fatigue), have had contact with a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you are awaiting COVID-19 testing results, please reschedule your appointment for a later time.
Thank you for scheduling with UHCL Health Services, and we look forward to meeting your health care needs.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info for Students
To make a medical request for virtual classes, fill out the request form and fax it to the Health Center at 281-283-2624 or drop off in person beginning August 24.
Student Reporting Forms
Diagnosis/SymptomsExposureRequest to Return to Campus
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, this tool from Harris County will direct you to testing sites. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to our services or to schedule an appointment.
Students, if you are feeling sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case, stay home and follow these steps:
- Contact your health care provider for diagnosis, treatment and/or testing, as necessary. Contact UHCL Health Services for additional guidance. No walk-ins are accepted at this time, so call ahead at 281-283-2626.
- Notify your Resident Advisor if you are living on campus.
- If you were exposed or are suspected of having COVID-19, stay home and follow the CDC guidelines for self-quarantining.
- Notify Health Services:
- Complete the Report of Diagnosis/Symptoms form if you are having symptoms
- Complete the Report of Exposure form if you believe you have been exposed.
- If, at any time, you test positive for COVID-19, resubmit the Report of COVID-19 Diagnosis/Symptoms form and notify Health Services. Follow CDC guidelines for self-isolating.
Returning to Campus:
- Follow the self-quarantine or self-isolation guidelines as needed, and do not return to campus until you receive approval.
- Once you have approval from your health care provider, go online to complete the Request to Return to Campus form.
- Upon receiving your Request to Return to Campus form, Health Services will provide instructions to release from self-quarantine or isolation if appropriate.
Information for Employees is available at Human Resources.
Health Services at University of Houston-Clear Lake has one objective: to keep you both healthy and educated. We provide our students with quality health care with board certified physicians and registered nurses and support staff. Our objective is to be a resource to guide students, faculty and staff through health and wellness related questions by offering proactive health education and services.
Our internist and gynecologist offer services including laboratory tests, health consulting, well woman and pelvic exams, birth control pills, and consultations.
It’s our mission to ensure students maximize their attendance and performance in class and minimize absences and disruptions resulting from health concerns. We’re here to support you when you need us.
Free Nursing Assessments
Our registered nurses are here for you. We assist our students with free nursing assessments when you're not feeling well. Assessments may include: first aid, health consulting and education, blood pressure screenings, and more. Walk-ins are welcome.
Unit Dose Medications/Prescription Medications
Have a headache? Upset stomach? Back pain? Come by our clinic for free unit dose medications to help you feel better. For your convenience, we also have a pharmacy on campus that is stocked with oral contraceptives and antibiotics. Stop by Health Services during office hours.
Vaccines and Immunizations
We offer vaccines/immunizations for our students and staff. We carry Meningitis, TB, Flu shots, Tetanus, HPV, and Hepatitis A/B vaccines. Contact our front desk for pricing and availability.