ID cards at University of Houston-Clear Lake are necessary for general identification, use of the library, admittance to computer labs, check cashing, AV check-out and admittance to the Campus Recreation. ID cards are made throughout the year whenever the Student Assistance Center is open. Students are eligible to make an ID card once they have paid a portion of their semester fees.
- Should have paid a portion of their semester fees.
- Require student ID number.
- Copy of the tuition fee payment receipt.
- Original picture ID (driver's license, Passport, State ID, etc).
- At the beginning of the semester, it is helpful to bring a copy of your fee statement.
- As the ID machine is not linked to E-Services it does not update automatically and there might be a delay between the time you pay and your payment reflected in the ID machine system.
- If you are not in immediate need of your ID card, you may want to wait until the lines at the start of the semester diminish.
- You can print this statement from E-Services.
ID cards are updated with semester stickers every semester. Stickers are available in the Student Assistance Center. It would be helpful if you bring a copy of your fee statement printed from E-Services.