Fees for Friday Morning Continuing Education
To enroll in an individual class, you must first pay the membership/registration fee, then sign up for your class(es). All fees must be paid in advance on our secure server. Fees are not refundable, except to students who withdraw five days before the class meeting, or a credit will be given for another class.
Members pay a one-time membership fee of $26 for each fall, winter, or spring session, plus an $18 registration fee for each class. Your membership includes:
- Priority registration.
- Class materials.
- UHCL library borrowing privileges.
- 10% discount on Foreign Language classes at UHCL.
- 10% discount on school supplies at UHCL Campus Store.
- 25% discount on clothing at UHCL Campus Store.
- 50% discount on clearance items at UHCL Campus Store.
- Discount at UHCL Patio Cafe.
Continuing Education Credit
Course participants may receive Continuing Education Units (CEU) upon satisfactory completion of their classes. CEU registration forms may be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling (281) 283-3033. There is a $10 charge for CEU certificates.