Services and Resources Beyond the Classroom
You attend University of Houston-Clear Lake to get a top-notch education, but there's so much more for you to take advantage of on campus. From tutoring and counseling to career advice and wellness amenities, our student services are designed to help you succeed!
Health and Wellness
Explore Your Campus
Sometimes, you simply need a collection of resources that help you negotiate campus life when you’re not in class.
You're in college! You should have fun while pursuing all that academic excellence!
- The Signal Student Newspaper
- The Wingspan, Freshman Yearbook
- Computer Support
- Student Life
- Student Organizations
- Student Government Association
- Involvement and Engagement Opportunities
- Student Conference for Research & Creative Arts
- Student Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We want to help you achieve the educational triumphs you deserve!
- Academic Advising
- Planning Resources
- Courses and Syllabi
- Dean of Students
- Disability Services
- Math Center (Tutoring)
- Student Success Center (Tutoring)
- Writing Center (Tutoring)
- Veteran Services
- Student Handbook
- Student Affairs Policies
- Student Assistance Center
It’s important that you maintain a positive physical and emotional well-being so you can be the most effective and productive student possible.