Our overall objective is to provide current and prospective students with essential admissions, financial aid, and records information from the first contact with an enrollment management counselor until the final details of graduation. We are committed to helping you achieve your educational goals through high-quality, friendly customer service located in one convenient place. Services offered include:
For prospective and new students:
- Gain knowledge at our Pearland information sessions
- Enrollment counseling
- International student advising for applicants and enrolled students
- Assistance with filling out your application
- Registration assistance
- Join us at a UHCL Day at local community colleges
- Financial aid counseling, Veterans' Affairs, and scholarships
For currently enrolled students:
- Explanations on academic policies and procedures
- On-the-spot transcript processing
- Academic Records forms
- E-Services assistance
- Financial aid disbursements and changes to financial aid status
- Graduation information
RN-BSN Information Sessions
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is offered at University of Houston-Clear Lake Pearland Campus for nurses who hold an associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution and a valid license to practice as an RN in Texas.
Educational Leadership Information Sessions
The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership will be offered at University of Houston-Clear Lake Pearland Campus for those wishing to advance their careers and to thrive in educational environments.
Visit Pearland Campus
Come visit us today and see how the UH-Clear Lake Pearland Campus truly is the place for you!